please do not let ferguson die out like everything else big does. do not let this die out. do not let this continue on for three days and then everyone forget about it. do not let this happen.
queue this post up 3 days from now, a week from now, a month from now, a month from then. make sure even if you forget your blog will remember.
it’s weird how straight boys will find out that a girl is bisexual and then think that girl wants to fuck them with another girl. And if they find out a guy is gay they think that guy wants to fuck them.
No one wants to have sex with you. You are are not cute. At all.
No one get’s lynched for exfoliating is the greatest come back I’ve ever witnessed.
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough."
Why else would you post anything on the internet? I post selfies cause I want attention, and wanting attention is just a natural human desire, there’s nothing wrong with it, we all do it even if we don’t notice.
apps that shut off your music when you open them just how fucking important do you think you are
Trigger warning: Breakfast
reasons why we don’t make fun of seemingly odd triggers
This hit home so closely. Especially the “if I don’t say no then its romance” bit it wasnt. And I was too scared to fight you off because I was so young and little and naive. But I’m getting better and I’m a surviver.
Home Alone (1990, Comedy) Two burglars attempt to murder an abandoned 8-year-old child